Motorsportmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Navigation
 Home
 FAQ
 Member List
 Edit User Profile
 Check Messages
 Join ChatBox (New Window)
 Log Out
Forum Navigation
 Home
 Announcements
 General Discussion
 Motorsport Discussion
 Problems/Bugs/Failures
Latest topics
» Xilisoft IPhone Magic Platinum V5.3.1.20120606 Multilanguage
Travelling the world I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:23 am

» Fiorella Mannoia-Io Che Amo Solo Te Mp3
Travelling the world I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:19 am

» God Of War Olympus Movie 2010 DVDRip
Travelling the world I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:07 am

Travelling the world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tigewmao
Admin
Admin
tigewmao

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Travelling the world Empty
PostSubject: Travelling the world   Travelling the world I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Where have you been in the world? What are your favourite places to visit? Wee towns or big cities? I prefer going to both! Your turn!
Back to top Go down
soundwave
Admin
Admin
soundwave

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Travelling the world   Travelling the world I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 pm

Well me and you have travelled to quite a few places indeed in Scotland. But we never did go to much places in Canada. To be honest, it wasn't really our fault. The country's just too damn big isn't it? I mean, you can literaly drive anywhere in Scotland in just under five hours. It takes that long to get to Edmonton from Calgary alone... and we were on a highway the whole way! Sucky suck.

Not only that, but it's MUCH cheaper getting around in the UK. There's a company called Megabus (North East of USA and Ontario might know who we are talking about as well), who do fantastic deals. For example, you can get a bus from Glasgow to London and back again for just £1.00! That's insanely low pricing. Compare that with the $150 CAD we had to spend just getting to the next nearest city here...

Last edited by soundwave on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tigewmao
Admin
Admin
tigewmao

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Travelling the world   Travelling the world I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:23 pm

That's very true indeed! Canada is too big to explore on just bus alone. We still need to go back to Edmonton though. Haven't explored outside of the city centre yet. Definitely need to go visit West Edmonton Mall!!!! Must go on at least one ride and play in the water park too!! We definitely need to go shopping for gifts and clothes there too! Just thinking about it gets me so excited!

Other places to visit are the wee towns in Alberta. Because they're not big cities, we might have a chance of eating a less expensive meal in some restaurants! Also, Banff and Jasper are cool natural type places to visit too! Fingers crossed we don't encounter any bears or other ferocious animals!

Where else in Canada would you like to visit, soundwave?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling the world   Travelling the world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travelling the world
Page 1 of 1