Motorsportmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Navigation
 Home
 FAQ
 Member List
 Edit User Profile
 Check Messages
 Join ChatBox (New Window)
 Log Out
Forum Navigation
 Home
 Announcements
 General Discussion
 Motorsport Discussion
 Problems/Bugs/Failures
Latest topics
» Xilisoft IPhone Magic Platinum V5.3.1.20120606 Multilanguage
Barrichello Admits Ferrari Team Orders I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:23 am

» Fiorella Mannoia-Io Che Amo Solo Te Mp3
Barrichello Admits Ferrari Team Orders I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:19 am

» God Of War Olympus Movie 2010 DVDRip
Barrichello Admits Ferrari Team Orders I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:07 am

Barrichello Admits Ferrari Team Orders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soundwave
Admin
Admin
soundwave

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Barrichello Admits Ferrari Team Orders Empty
PostSubject: Barrichello Admits Ferrari Team Orders   Barrichello Admits Ferrari Team Orders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:41 pm

GPUpdate.net wrote:

Rubens Barrichello has admitted the Ferrari team gave him clear team orders in his years at Ferrari. The Brazilian was Ferrari's second driver and was even threatened to get fired if he wouldn't move over for team mate Schumacher.

Speaking with Brazilian TV show Fantastico Barrichello said: "At the Austrian Grand Prix (2002) I was told over the radio 'Do you know that Michael is behind you? It is important for the championship'. The intensity of my conversation with the team increased with every lap while there were just a few laps to go and then I was told that they would take a closer look at my contract if I wouldn't move over".

"For me it was pretty clear. Take my foot off the pedal or get fired. When I asked Michael (Schumacher) if he knew what was going on he said he had nothing to do with it. But I have documents at home to prove that he was very well aware of everything that took place."

Maybe this is a sign that Rubens will not be returning to F1 for Honda next season and is deciding to spill the beans! Like penting for your sins on your death-bed?

Yikes, I knew Ferrari team-orders were in place when Schuey was about (I think we all did), but threatening Rubens? That's low... it's like shouting at a nun... the guys as good as gold.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1