Motorsportmania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Navigation
 Home
 FAQ
 Member List
 Edit User Profile
 Check Messages
 Join ChatBox (New Window)
 Log Out
Forum Navigation
 Home
 Announcements
 General Discussion
 Motorsport Discussion
 Problems/Bugs/Failures
Latest topics
» Xilisoft IPhone Magic Platinum V5.3.1.20120606 Multilanguage
Christmas is coming!!! I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:23 am

» Fiorella Mannoia-Io Che Amo Solo Te Mp3
Christmas is coming!!! I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:19 am

» God Of War Olympus Movie 2010 DVDRip
Christmas is coming!!! I_icon_minitimeby  Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:07 am

Christmas is coming!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tigewmao
Admin
Admin
tigewmao

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Christmas is coming!!! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas is coming!!!   Christmas is coming!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:07 pm

How do you celebrate your Christmas? Or do you celebrate it at all? What other holiday do you celebrate in place of Christmas?

What would you like for Christmas? Probably a car of some sort albeit . Share with us your Christmas wishes and maybe they might come true. You never know! Go on!! What are you waiting for?
Back to top Go down
motorsportmania
Rookie
Rookie
motorsportmania

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Christmas is coming!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas is coming!!!   Christmas is coming!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:18 am

I'm almost certain Santa would pack in his job if he had to lug around cars for everyone!

I can't speak for everyone of course, but I think the majority of folk celebrate Xmas, but not in it's traditional, religious sense. I'm not a Christian by any means, but I do love Xmas time. It does generally bring out the best in people... unless they leave their shopping to the last minute of course... then they simply have no time to be nice

Personally then, I'd love to have a new jacket for Xmas. (Isn't it weird that the presents you'd usually crap on as a kid are now you're most fancied items?) I mean I am partial to the odd toy (so long as it shoots a hidden missile or two)... but I do like more useful things now.
Back to top Go down

Christmas is coming!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motorsportmania :: General Discussion (no spoilers allowed) :: Paddock Club-
Jump to: